Second networking and collaborative TALENT event
During the event, the attendees will, inter alia,
- Explore the challenges of international work through both face to face and remote communication. Learn how to avoid cross-cultural pitfalls
- Develop cultural awareness and self criticism
- Learn to adapt their way of working to meet the unique demands of working virtually
- Optimize the quality of virtual interactions
- Will be provided with tools to facilitate experience sharing and virtual closeness.
The event will also be the occasion to “intronise” the Railway Talent Ambassadors.
The meeting will be held at
Fiera Milano, entrance: Gate South
You will find the meeting room (LEM) following Railway Talents indication inside the venue. Please apply at WCRR registration desk to pick up your badge.
01 June 2016
9.00 – 18.00 Theme of the day “Intercultural Communication and Management” . The training will provide a balance of structured input and exercises.
The training methods trigger action and participation in order for participants to “experience” and “understand” the cultural dimensions, raising awareness and consolidating cross-cultural skills.
01 June 2016 evening
Dinner at Corsia del Giardino, via Manzoni 16
02 June 2016
Participation to one of the WCRR selected technical visits
How to register
Click on the green botton, you will be redirected to WCRR2016 web-site, after having created an account, you will receive a system-generated e-mail with a hyperlink to the registration page, select on of the two RAILWAY TALENT category fees here below and submit the form.
Railway Talents event registration fee
(22% VAT included)
by 30 March 2016
from 31 March
to 20 May 2016
|Railway Talents event||€ 200||€ 240|
|Railway Talents event + WCRR congress||€ 1.200||€ 1.400|
|Railway Talent event + WCRR congress for students||€ 400||€ 520|
- Railway Talents Event registration fee includes: attendance to the second networking and collaborative TALENT event on 1 June ONLY, Coffee breaks/Lunch on 1 June, Technical visit on 2 June (until availability lasts, visits will be assigned on a first-come-first served basis).
Note: Railway Talents event badge will not allow participation to the WCRR congress sessions.
- Railway Talents Event + WCRR Congress fee includes: attendance to the second networking and collaborative TALENT event on 1 June and WCRR Congress sessions on the previous days, Congress printed materials, Coffee breaks/Lunches, Welcome reception, Gala Dinner, Technical visit on 2 June (until availability lasts, visits will be assigned on a first-come-first served basis).
- Railway Talents Event + WCRR Congress student fee includes: attendance to the second networking and collaborative TALENT event on 1 June and WCRR Congress sessions on the previous days, Congress printed materials, Coffee breaks/Lunches, Welcome reception, Technical visit on 2 June (until availability lasts, visits will be assigned on a first-come-first served basis).
This special rate is only valid for University students in a relevant field of study who can provide proof of student status. Copy of the University attendance certificate must be uploaded on the registration form before submitting it. Evidence of the original will be required at time of registration. The Organising Sceretariat reserve the right to charge regular delegate registration fees if documentary proof does not meet the criteria for student status. Age limit: 32.
For general information about TALENT project and results of first networking and collaborative TALENT event, please consult www.railtalent.org
LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES – REGISTER NOW!
Please note: as the number of places is limited firm registration will be confirmed only after the deadline.
Depending on your citizenship or country of long-term residence, you may need to secure a visa before traveling to Italy. All visas must be obtained at the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country of long-term residence. To find out whether, depending on your citizenship and country of long-term residence you need a visa to enter Italy and get complete information please read: visit www.esteri.it/visti, the official website of the Italian Foreign Ministry.
To request the invitation letters for Visa download the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of your passport. The Organizing Secretariat will return a duly signed and stamped copy of your letter of invitation to you by e-mail.
The signed and stamped letter of invitation that you will receive establishes the purpose of your trip to Italy and must be presented to the Italian Embassy or Consulate where you apply for your visa.
Please note that the Congress secretariat cannot intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on behalf of participants, so, please, begin your visa application process and contact the Italian Consulate as soon as you decide to attend the WCRR Congress..