Pre-registration cut-off deadline expired. Those who want to attend the congress are welcome and can register on-site, in Milan according to the following timetable:
On Sunday 29 May, at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza,
site of the Welcome Reception, from 17:00 to 20:00
Only badges will be distributed, while congress bags will be available from Monday 30 at the Stella Polare congress centre.
On Monday 30 May, at the Stella Polare congress centre, from 7:00 to 17:00,
and on the following days starting at 7:30.
(22% VAT included)
by 30 March 2016
from 31 March
to 25 May 2016
|Delegate||€ 1,342||€ 1,525||€ 1,757|
|Student||€ 244||€ 366||€ 500|
|Accompanying Person||€ 549||€ 549||€ 549|
|Exhibitor pass||€ 300||€ 360||€ 440|
- Delegate registration fee includes: Full attendance, Congress printed materials, Coffee breaks/Lunches, Welcome reception, Gala Dinner, one technical visit.
- Student registration fee includes: Full attendance, Congress printed materials, Coffee breaks/Lunches, Welcome reception, a technical visit. This special rate is only valid for University students in a relevant field of study who can provide proof of student status.
Copy of the University attendance certificate must be uploaded on the registration form before submitting it. Evidence of the original will be required at time of registration. The Organising Sceretariat reserve the right to charge regular delegate registration fees if documentary proof does not meet the criteria for student status. Age limit: 32.
- Accompanying Person registration fee includes: Welcome reception, Gala Dinner, Full day tour (Wednesday, 1 June), Half day tour (Monday, 30 May), a technical visit
- Exhibitor pass: Access to the exhibition area, Congress printed materials, Coffee breaks/Lunches.
– all registration fees include VAT due to the fact that, as stated in the article 53 of Directive 2006/112/EC, the supply of registrations is subject to VAT, even when supplied to taxable persons. Percentage is currently 22% as it depends on the country where the event is taking place.
– oral, poster and POC presenters have to pay the full fee, Paper presentation does not entitle to have the fee waived or reduced.
Depending on your citizenship or country of long-term residence, you may need to secure a visa before traveling to Italy. All visas must be obtained at the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country of long-term residence. To find out whether, depending on your citizenship and country of long-term residence you need a visa to enter Italy and get complete information please read: visit www.esteri.it/visti, the official website of the Italian Foreign Ministry.
To request the invitation letters for Visa download the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of your passport. The Organizing Secretariat will return a duly signed and stamped copy of your letter of invitation to you by e-mail.
The signed and stamped letter of invitation that you will receive establishes the purpose of your trip to Italy and must be presented to the Italian Embassy or Consulate where you apply for your visa.
Please note that the Congress secretariat cannot intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on behalf of participants, so, please, begin your visa application process and contact the Italian Consulate as soon as you decide to attend the WCRR Congress..
For group bookings of 10 persons or more, please contact the EGA Organizing Secretariat on email@example.com.
Registration fees can be paid either by credit card or bank transfer.
All cancellations or name changes must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cancellations received by February 1, 2016||Full refund less € 50,00 administration fee|
|Cancellations received after February 1, 2016||No refund|
|Name and other requests of changes||Administration Fee: € 50,00|